internetworkers - The Big Hole

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas A. Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: The Big Hole
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 15:46:09 -0500

This week's Independent has a great story about The Big Hole in
Chatham
county. It's one of the Triangle's perennial mysteries, and the article
has the most detailed information I've ever read or heard about it.

http://www.indyweek.com/durham/current/triangles.html

Frankly, the rumors are more interesting than the (apparent) truth.
The article is definitely a good read. I have to wonder about the
paragraph quoting Randy Pelosi. He's a local musician (very talented)
and freakazoid (very flaky).

TaB

  • The Big Hole, Thomas A. Beckett, 12/16/2000