internetworkers - positions open

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Don Rua" <drua AT fullseven.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: positions open
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 20:01:55 -0500

FullSeven Technologies recently received Series A funding, and is looking
for a web designer and IT person. I read this newsletter every day, and
thought I'd start my search 'in house' instead of dealing with the
recruiters. If this is inappropriate, please advise. ---don rua, CEO
drua AT fullseven.com

Web Designer

Candidate sets tone, look and feel, creative direction, design standards
for:
¨ Public web site for business purposes
¨ Interface design for production web based applications
¨ Web graphics for fullseven customers
Skills
¨ Dreamweaver or FrontPage, Flash, Fireworks or Illustrator, Photoshop,
HTML, DHTML
Pluses
¨ Director
¨ PHP/ASP/JSP programming
¨ Traditional print skills and ability to lay out print material
Experience
¨ Four year degree in Design preferred
¨ Minimum two years design experience with one year minimum in web
graphic
design
¨ must be ready to provide electronic portfolio on request

IT Service Assurance Director

Needed skills
1. Windows NT/2000 with IIS system administration, load balancing,
clustering
2. Firewall configuration and general security policies, intrusion
detection
and defense policy
3. Lan and IP network configuration
4. Veritas backup and restore systems
5. BMC Patrol
6. WebTrends
7. Apache web server and Linux a plus
8. Network Management experience desirable
Responsibilities
The team lead will have responsibility for 24x7 up time, back up, fail over
in a professional web hosting environment. Candidate can anticipate and
schedule hardware upgrades, lead teams in implementing equipment at a data
hosting facility, project management, software version upgrade management.
Professional will have responsibility over quality product delivery and
support that comprises the public face of fullseven to its customers.

  • positions open, Don Rua, 11/09/2000