internetworkers - Re: area grocers (Was: Re: Decoding the Bobos -- two great books)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT pobox.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: area grocers (Was: Re: Decoding the Bobos -- two great books)
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:14:47 -0400 (EDT)

At 3:24pm Today, I heard Sherry Essig say :
> > Fresh Market. Go to the Fresh Market for meat, fish, good bread,
> > produce, chic beer, certain bulk items, and coffee beans.
>
> I'd agree on everything but the fish. I've looked at their fish a number of
> times and it never looks fresh. I've only been in the Fresh Market in
> Cameron Village, so others may be better.

Well, the Cary Fresh Market (on Kildare farm Road) usually is pretty good
about the fish section. I can vouch for the stuffed salmon and stuffed
flounder, as well as the scallops, shrimp, and salmon steaks.

Ask nicely, and I'll give recipies for most, as well *grin*

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist --
"I am Bad. I am Evil. I am...MOJO JOJO!"