internetworkers - Re: RFC: vegetarian grillables

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ruby Sinreich <rubyji AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: RFC: vegetarian grillables
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 07:57:07 -0400 (EDT)

> Is tempeh good on the grill?

You bet! I recommend a marinade first. Anything with soy sauce and
garlic is good.

GardenBurger makes a patty called Veggie Medley, yum! But it's not made
to hold up on grills, so be careful. Or buy Grillers.

Also Chik Patties by Morningstar Farms are great for satisfting your
craving for fried stuff without actually be such. Some people have issues
about imittaing meat, but I don't care. Ain't nothing wring with TofuPups
neither.

= Ruby

R u b y S i n r e i c h
rubyji AT metalab.unc.edu