internetworkers - RE: Being a Member, as it were

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dykki Settle" <dykki AT settle.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Being a Member, as it were
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:35:16 -0400

Ahem. If I may step in and assert (if I am wrong to do so, please flame).

Anyone may join. Everyone should invite anyone they feel may benefit and
benefit from the community in any way. We all grow from each other, and the
community grows from all of us.

One gentle caveat: If you know nothing about the Internet, you may feel
left out of the conversation.

It really doesn't need to be any harder than that.
:)>