internetworkers - cookout!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Thomas <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: cookout!
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 12:52:42 -0400

Hey,

I want to ping everybody about this....

What do y'all think about having a cookout at Lake Crabtree in the next
couple of months?

We could go down to Sam's for the burgers and such, and then everybody
could pony
up a couple of bucks when they arrive... Maybe donate any extra money to
a charity.

This does impose a financial risk, and so far we haven't entered that
world, but maybe
it'll work!

I think Lake Crabtree would be great for this b/c:
* it's central
* you can rent boats, including sailboats
* there our mountain biking and hiking trails
* you can play volleyball
* there is a big field for soccer and frisbee
* you can bring your pets

What do y'all think?