internetworkers - Job: Webmaster job at Engage

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Job: Webmaster job at Engage
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:03:03 -0500

The company I work for, Engage Technologies (NASDAQ: ENGA)
is looking for a Senior Webmaster as described below. If
interested, please follow the instructions below and send
an email to llaubach AT engage.com.

Please forward to anyone you think might be interested.

SR. WEBMASTER
Location: Raleigh

We are looking for someone with 3+ years experience using HTML, Perl, ASP and
Javascript to join one of the hottest Internet companies around. In this
role, you will work with our interactive agency to help build and maintain
the next generation of our corporate web site. Other duties include
maintenance, creative enhancements, statistics tracking & performance
reporting, building out existing web site properties, working with the
marketing and sales team on prospect-specific information.
Cross-functionality with Business unit marketing and creative staff. This is
a great opportunity to contribute to the future of a publicly traded .com
company.

Requirements

* Enthusiasm for creating cutting-edge sites
* Sound knowledge and experience of Windows NT Server, and Microsoft IIS
* Strong Hand-coding HTML skills and ability with authoring and development
environments.
(Dreamweaver, Go-Live, FrontPage, ColdFusion, Visual Interdev, etc.)
* Scripting languages/Environments: Perl, JavaScript, VBScript and ASP.
* Experienced with advanced page-layout using CSS, and DHTML
* Experience with XML, XSL a plus
* Capable of working closely with internal staff and deployed designs
provided by external interactive agency.
* Graphics optimization/formatting skills using tools like Adobe PhotoShop,
Macromedia Fireworks, etc.
* Familiarity with server logging and using web reporting tools.

TO APPLY

Please send

resume
cover letter
salary history

Send via any of the following

EMAIL:
mailto:llaubach AT engage.com

MAIL:

Recruiter
Human Resources
Engage
3030 Highwoods Blvd.
Raleigh, NC, 270604

FAX: (919) 872-5060

  • Job: Webmaster job at Engage, mdthomas, 03/21/2000