internetworkers - Linuxpalooza!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Linuxpalooza!!
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:27:09 -0500

>"Jeri C. Gloege" <gloege AT metalab.unc.edu> wrote:

Linuxpalooza, Inc. in partnership with
Triangle Linux Users Group, is holding
an information/jam session at 7 PM on
Tuesday, March 21st at 7 PM. The meeting
will be held at Dreyfus Auditorium on the RTI
campus. Directions can be found at http://www.trilug.org/directions.xml.

Linuxpalooza, Inc will be addressing the
cancellation of LinuxExpo 2000 and providing
alternate solutions via a Linux Carnival this
fall. For more information or to add your needed
$0.02 come to the meeting this Tuesday. For more
information, contact Jeri Gloege at
gloege AT metalab.unc.edu.

Thanks!

Jeri