internetworkers - Re: Anonymous Encourage [instant pariah]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "tengu typed, not" <tengu AT unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Anonymous Encourage [instant pariah]
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:56:30 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, David Matusiak commenced to get jiggy:
I hereby anonymously encourage the post of Rachel Cox.

< Get thee behind me, Satan! For this encouragement, emnity exists between
your house and mine, on the graves of my ancestors! I, my kin, and all
mankind strike at your throat while you wander, friendless, through this
harsh and soulless world.
No, really.