internetworkers - Re: Anonymous Encourage [instant pariah]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rachel Cox <rachel AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Anonymous Encourage [instant pariah]
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:19:09 -0500

At 07:00 PM 3/14/00 -0500, mdthomas AT mindspring.com wrote:

>>Loony. You just don't want me to be Homecoming Queen.
>
>Oh, I think it's far too late for you to weasel out of
>being homecoming queen :-) What kind of tiara do you
>want?

Oh, a sparkly silver one with pink diamonds. To go with the
pink dress. Which we'll aaaaaallllll share. :)

*pageant wave*
You Homecoming Queen-to-be,
Rachel

tired of being an underappreciated functionary in a soulless machine?
hesketh.com is hiring: <http://hesketh.com/careers/>
Rachel Cox | voice: 919.834.2552 x16 | http://www.hesketh.com