internetworkers - Re: Anonymous Encourage

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "tengu typed, not" <tengu AT unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Anonymous Encourage
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:34:10 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Thomas Beckett wrote:
Rachel Cox wrote:
> And heck yeah, everybody gets to wear the tiara! *And* the dress.
Watch out for Dennis. He'll hog the dress. And look better than half
of us.

< My high-school-prom-fantasy days are long gone. I've got a beaded
floor-length sleeveless black evening gown, but I only break it out for
Gummi parties and the odd (it's gotta be odd) date.
< I don't believe you posted that to the list, Saint a'Beckett.
< And I'm _not_ a hog, I've got my own. :^)~