internetworkers - Re: JOB: Re: Web Design/Development opportunity

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: JOB: Re: Web Design/Development opportunity
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 01:38:49 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, David Matusiak wrote:
> From a close friend, I received this incindiary email post of yours. In a
> time following the actual reading of the email, I said to myself "Good God,
> man - that's a smashing opportunity, yeah, baby."

Bo-cephus,

Long time no see. Bring the usual (Knob Creek, though Maker's'll do fine)
and remember to fluff those pillows you've got nailed to the back of that
old honey wagon of your'n, that snow can't have been good for 'em.

Oh, and don't forget the ammunition, like you did last time. I've paid out
Lord knows how much in fancy-doctor fees just trying to rid my mind of the
vision of that rookie cop trying to figure out how to extinguish a flaming
pork belly that happens to be lashed to the windshield of his cruiser.

Oh, and if you're up to it, bring that Mason jar full o' nickels. Might
as well play some poker while we're at it.

Regards,
S. J. C., esq.