internetworkers - next gathering options

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "uzoma nwosu" <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: next gathering options
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:24:01 -0500

Hey, it's time to come back to the hill for march. Where do you think we
should have it?
Here are some spots discussed on inet-plan (note: there is a bias in the
order posted):

1) The Artist Escape - lots of couches--and art! They some food, and
alcohol.
2) The Hideaway (formally Havana) - It's larger and not as fancy but a less
pretentious crowd.

Both of these are downtown chapel hill spots. Would parking be a problem?
Then there's:

3) The Carolina Brewery - I (UN) personally think that the group is getting
big enough to take the top floor without a hitch
4) Tyler's - I have heard people mention this spot again on several
occasions.

So put in your .02 so we can move to the fun stuff.

Uzoma