internetworkers - Re: JOB: Re: Web Design/Development opportunity

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David Matusiak" <matusiak AT hotmail.com>
  • To: schampeo AT hesketh.com
  • Subject: Re: JOB: Re: Web Design/Development opportunity
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 01:07:47 EST

Steven Champeon
champeon.com, Inc.
steven AT champeon.com

Beaufort T.
pork.org, Inc.
bt AT pork.org

Dear Mr. Champeon,

From a close friend, I received this incindiary email post of yours. In a time following the actual reading of the email, I said to myself "Good God, man - that's a smashing opportunity, yeah, baby."

In conclusion, I look forward to working with the web development team there @champeon.com, Inc. Notice the cute '@' instead of 'at' in the last sentence... huh?? huh? Does that say "Web Developer?" huh? Am I wrong?

Semper Fi,
Beaufort T.

p.s. I coulda use that bonus upfront. Like say, before I go to New Orleans.