internetworkers - Re: Snow vs blizzard

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Acipa Media Inc." <Info AT AcipaMedia.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Snow vs blizzard
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:37:21 -0800

I went out this morn' armed with the youthful glee of playing in the snow.
After
about 15 minutes I realized I didn't hear the shrill and screams of kids
playing
in the snow. So I came home and goofed of with the Misses.

What's wrong with these kids today? "WHEN I WAS A KID" a great day was no
school, a good snow and warm gloves.

So now I've retreated to the dark recess of my room with guitar in tow.
Occasionally emerging to acquire munchies survey my dominion and make
wise-cracks at my wife and that damned lifetime for women channel.

Is that popcorn I smell?? Gotta go!

Steve S.

At 01:33 PM 1/25/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I've donned the Chicago ensamble (lycra, sweats, overpants, nylon, wool,
>fleece, neoprene, thinsulate, down) and am venturing out with dog in snow
>up to dog's lower jaw. Will weigh opinion on our return.
>---
>A monarch's neck should always have a noose around it - it keeps him
>upright. -RAH
>

>---
>You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: info AT AcipaMedia.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')

Steve Steele
Client Solutions Rep.

A C I P A M E D I A I N C.
We Produce the Web Sites that Produce Results
800 Park Ridge Rd., Suite B6
Durham, NC 277713
(919) 489-4421
http://www.AcipaMedia.com