internetworkers - RE: I-workers web site, anyone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "uzoma nwosu" <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: I-workers web site, anyone?
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 15:54:50 -0500

See, we are all on the same page, sort of. And we needed to air this all
out so we know what's going on. And everyone agrees that this entire thing
should be fun. That's why I think the next meeting should a Jello Pudding
(tm) wrestling match. :)

And thank you for the praise, Tom. It's nice to know where I stand with you
guys. As long as I am not surrounded with a bunch of people in sheets with
a noose around my neck, I'm cool.

Which reminds me... Who's going to see "Next Friday"?

Uzoma