internetworkers - Re: marijuana?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "John M. Stonham" <jmstonham AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: marijuana?
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 12:17:10 -0500

>Too bad he feels like he needs to apologize for smoking dope, instead of
taking a stand against the draconian drug policies of states like
>California (I mean, jeez - they extradited him from NC for a quarter
ounce? What do they do to real dealers? Feed them to the seals?)

As a California native, I must warn you that feeding the seals carries a
maximum prison sentence of ten years, along with a $500,000 fine.

Luckily for you, joking about feeding the seals carries a somewhat lesser
punishment...

JMS