internetworkers - Re: internetworkers digest: December 06, 1999

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: cemerick AT us.ibm.com
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: internetworkers digest: December 06, 1999
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:44:25 -0500

The upstairs section of the Carolina Brewery is pretty secluded. The food
is good and the beer is my favorite in the area... I went to their Web
site and found out that they do have a private dining area.

Here's the link:

http://triangle.citysearch.com/E/V/RDUNC/0000/75/40/6.html

I just spoke with someone there that said we could have the private room
for free if we could guarantee 25 people. This would be with an open
menu.
He did not want to do separate checks for every individual but said that
separate checks by table would be fine.

By the way, I think I could also contribute to the discussion on
international, multilingual Web sites. I work with IBM's Server Group and
have been responsible for providing international content on the Web for
two product lines, the RS/6000 and S/390. It can be a very difficult
process, especially at a big company like IBM...

Let me know what everyone thinks of the Carolina Brewery idea.

Craig