internetworkers - Re: internetworkers digest: December 01, 1999

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steele Designs <steele AT sdgbiz.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: internetworkers digest: December 01, 1999
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 04:43:49 -0800

I think I can coax our team into donating some complementary
development time. Feel free to take a look at our online portfolio.
http://sdgbiz.com/

Who would be the contact person?

The Japan trip sounds exciting! I am sitting on the edge of my seat.
I have often thought about tapping into this market.

Q - How do the companies you visited compare with RTP firms?
Q - What are their strong and weak points?
Q - Is there significant opportunity to market to Japanese companies?
Q - Who are some of the big fish in their Internet market?
Q - Are government regs supportive of International Internet B to B?

Q - Will you be conducting a presentation on your trip?

Come-on give up the good stuff! : - )

Steve Steele
Client Solutions Rep.

S D & G
We Produce the Web Sites that Produce Results
800 Park Ridge Rd., Suite B6
Durham, NC 277713
(919) 489-4421
http://www.SDGBiz.com