internetworkers - Re: internetworkers digest: December 01, 1999

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Thomas <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: internetworkers digest: December 01, 1999
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 13:34:21 -0500

Awesome!

I'll go ahead and act as a contact person. I can take care of
getting the web space we need, and after we get some pictures,
we'll have some easy content.

Beyond that, we'll need a description of the group, how to sign
up for the lists, probably notices for future meetings/gatherings,
a page of links to member's/area web sites.... what else?

But, FYI, I travel a lot and haven't actually been in town for an
Internetworkers dinner for a while.