internetworkers - Party: Save your Jack O'Lanterns!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Party: Save your Jack O'Lanterns!
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:01:34 -0400

Hey,

After being one of the founding members of Internetworkers, I never get
to make it to the events anymore. My new job takes me out of town during
the week. I'd love to catch up with y'all and get to know the new people
on the list.

So... Anyway... I'm having a party the weekend after Halloween. Read
below.

It's going to be pretty messy.... But if you're up for an, um,
interesting time, I'd love for you to come out.

Think of it as Burning Man, but instead of burning a lot of wood, we're
making compost. Out of pumpkins that would be thrown away anyway. And
it's more interactive. And we'll use a slingblade. Then maybe I'll be
able to do a nice garden in the spring.

And if enough Internetworkers come, you can make some contacts, and then
write your pumpkin off as a business expense.

Read below.

You can get directions from
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=153+Windsor+Circle&csz=Chapel+Hill%2C+NC+27516&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

Email me back if interested.