internetworkers - Re: I've got a spot

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "uzoma nwosu" <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: I've got a spot
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:37:30 -0400

That sounds great. Why don't you find out what kind of setup they
can
offer for us and let us know here. It's about time to decide on a spot
for November.

I can't do it this weekend cause I'm booked up (shameless plug-Marcus and I
will be spinning at Respect at the Lounge, Durham, tonight. I have a few
unreleased songs from major labeled artist that I want to break. [Actually,
I feel guilty plugging myself. How selfish of me]). But I can have
something for you by Tuesday or Wednesday.
I haven't been there, myself. Could you describe the place a
little?
Hmmm... Capacity is about 100. It's right beside Gotham. It's a low-key
environment. Dimly lit. It's an Irish pub with real some Irish people
(they all work there though, sort of like what you see in a Chinese
restaurant. Funny...). Does that help?
Uzoma