internetworkers - Greenshields

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Greenshields
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:12:52 -0400

Rachel Cox wrote:
> On another topic, I heard a rumor that the next meeting of this
> crew is a week from tonight at Greenshields. Has a time been set?
> And for those of us who only know about two people on this list,
> is there a password or a secret handshake or something to let me
> know I didn't just join a group of investment bankers who only
> look like internetworkers?

Rachel -

The Greenshields gathering is indeed a week from tonight, at 7:00.
News of our social events and other things is distributed via another
list, Inet-Announce. I'll make sure you're on it for future events.
The secret handshake is too complicated to explain, you'll just have to
attend and we'll teach you. Assuming you can prove you're not an
investment banker.

Tom Beckett