internetworkers - Re: Greenshields

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Heather A. Hesketh" <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Greenshields
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 14:08:53 -0400

At 01:05 PM 10/21/1999 +0000, Craig Emerick wrote:
>Tom,
>
>My name is Craig Emerick and I would like to attend the meeting tonight.
>
>recently moved to the area and it would be nice to meet other local
>Internet people. Please let me know if this would be alright.

The more the merrier, I say.

Other folks in Raleigh--if you're on the edge of deciding to go or not,
keep in mind that if the turn out is low in Raleigh, Raleigh inet'ers may
be forced to drive to Carrboro every month :)

Heather
(who is not Thomas, but feels no compunction in speaking for him on this
topic)

--
Heather A. Hesketh ! hesketh.com/inc
Web consultant ! vox: 919.854.1570