internetworkers - [internetworkers] sangria

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: jlguallar at maduixa.net (Josep L. Guallar-Esteve)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] sangria
  • Date: Fri Feb 28 12:26:39 2003

On Thursday 27 February 2003 02:02 pm, Scott Lundgren wrote:
> It's gray, it's cold, it's rainy and I'd much rather be somewhere else.
> On that note can someone suggest where they find a glass of their favorite
> sangria (restaurant or bar) preferably in Durham ?

Maybe you could make your own Sangria

- tasty, not too strong, not too expensive red wine. Shiraz? Zinfandel?
- some sugar
- some fresh & sweet peeled & diced fruits: red apples, pears, peaches...
probably even mango will go well.
- some orange juice
- a small lemon, cut in thick slices
- some ice cubes
- some shots of rum or cointreau or similar spirits

Mix it all, put in the firdge, serve cold :)

About quantities... mmm... try and get your own set of quantities.

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve Eastern Radiologists, Inc.
MaDuIxA PoWeR!