homestead - [Homestead] We are on our way.

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org, Homestead_Friends AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [Homestead] We are on our way.
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 21:55:03 -0700

I cnnot believe just how much stuff we have, I am too embarrassed to say how many loads are heading to Missouri. One load left this afternoon and the rest is headed out Wednesday afternoon. We should be in Missouri Saturday sometime baring any problems along the way. We can start moving stuff in on Sunday and we close on the house Monday morning. We should be unloaded Tuesday then get to spend the rest of the month figuring out where everything goes.

--
Don Bowen KI6DIU