homestead - Re: [Homestead] We are on our way.

  • From: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] We are on our way.
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:30:04 -0500

Don't be embarrassed. After our final move (both my husband and I
swore that we'd be carried out feet first rather than move again --
and he got his wish), we were appalled at all our stuff. We had little
furniture worth moving, so it was mostly tools.

The only real mistake was the bag of Sakrete that I still trip over in
the basement. It's sitting in a hole of the stone floor, but no one
has ever gotten around to mending the hole or moving the Sakrete.

Cheers,
Marie