homestead - Re: [Homestead] WOW

  • From: Lisa Kae Van Meter Perry <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] WOW
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 18:23:28 -0400

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 1:09 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com> wrote:

> I got my grab bag from Springhill today and was pleasantly surprised.
>
> 2 hydrangea "All Summer Beauty"
> 1 White astilbe
> 1 amethyst astilbe
> 3 hardy hibiscus
> 1 Lady Baltimore hibiscus
> 2 dianthus "siberian blues"
> 2 "Rainbow" Butterfly bushes
> 2 Astor "wild romance"
> 3 Daring Deception Daylillies
>
> They all look pretty good and I can't wait to plant them!
> What did everyone else get?

3 Mediterranean Pinks
1 Lady Baltimore Hibiscus
1 Arisaema Tortuosum (have no idea what this is, will have to look it up)
1 Night Ember Daylily
1 Pineapple lily
1 Deutschland Astilbe
1 Red Fanal Astilbe
1 Blue Ice Tall Phlox
1 Jack-in-the-Pulpit
and ta-da: 1 big bag of Grandma's Cutting Garden which contains:
100 bulbs: 10 mixed asiatic lilies, 15 mixed hardy gladiolas, 25 Fire King
Crocosmia, 25 Purple Liatris (yippee!) and 25 mixed Dutch Iris (yippee
again!)

Wow again.

lkvp
Floyd, VA