homestead - Re: [Homestead] Adobe Flash Player security theat

  • From: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Adobe Flash Player security theat
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:16:00 -0500

You're welcome. I'm on an editor's list that has a number of people
who are up to date on computer info, including the author of
techbyter. This seems like one of worst threats that has come along in
a while, and I'm not sure that the regular antivirus programs are
picking it up. My free version of SuperAntispyware flagged it; don't
know if Norton would have because I ran it later.

Marie