homestead - [Homestead] Adobe Flash Player security theat

  • From: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Adobe Flash Player security theat
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 16:47:36 -0500

Serious Adobe Flash security threat discovered on Friday is already being
exploited. How to respond is here:
http://www.techbyter.com/today/archives/133
or
http://digs.by/9j6nSJ

I uninstalled my 10.0.? Adobe reader and Adobe Flash Player and downloaded
the 10.1 beta reader Adobe Reader and 10.1 Flash player. I couldn't find the
authplay.dll file, but then I realized my reader was 8.0, which doesn't have
the weakness.

I pass this along just fyi. Pardon the repetition if someone else has
already posted about it.

Cheers,

Marie