homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pay as you go phone

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pay as you go phone
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 20:31:26 -0700

At 4/17/2010 07:57 PM,Don Bowen wrote:
My mother was put in a rest home this week The rest home wants the patient to get thier own phone
for $40 installation and other charges. I think a pay as you go cell
phone would be better as she can have it at home after. She would want
it mostly for receiving calls.

So I am looking for recommendations for a pay as you go cell phone.

NOT Virgin Mobil!

Until this month I'd have said Virgin Mobil, but I just finished 17 days of emails trying to fix a problem with them.

I have a daughter that is doing great with the Walmart $30 Straight Talk.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA