homestead - Re: [Homestead] Testing

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Testing
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 15:26:33 -0800 (PST)

You're both in my thoughts.

________________________________
From: Lynda <lurine AT com-pair.net>
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
Sent: Mon, March 8, 2010 11:55:27 PM

Not much time to do anything but delete a whole bunch of messages.

DH was diagnosed with melanoma and we are making lots of trips down to the
coast to see all the docs.

Will pop in and out but probably won't have much time for much of anything.

Probably won't get a garden in either.  However, the fruit trees, berries
and grapes will take care of themselves, so we'll have them.

Lynda