homestead - Re: [Homestead] Testing

  • From: Gloria Morris <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Testing
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 08:17:42 -0600

Lynda,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.

I will send Reiki.

Blessings,

Gloria

On 3/8/2010 10:55 PM, Lynda wrote:
Not much time to do anything but delete a whole bunch of messages.

DH was diagnosed with melanoma and we are making lots of trips down to the
coast to see all the docs.

Will pop in and out but probably won't have much time for much of anything.

Probably won't get a garden in either. However, the fruit trees, berries
and grapes will take care of themselves, so we'll have them.

Lynda