homestead - [Homestead] Pretty goat kids

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Pretty goat kids
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 10:26:23 -0500

I've been really sick since Saturday. My goat Anna gave birth Thursday
night and all was well. By Saturday, she was really sick and not
giving milk. She's responding to antibiotics and lots of tlc. I've
been having to bottle feed the babies till she gets back on her feet.
It's not been a good weekend for me or her.

One of the little billy kids is beautiful.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/waltonrp/sets/72157623586027528/

Rob - Va

  • [Homestead] Pretty goat kids, Robert Walton, 03/09/2010