homestead - [Homestead] celebrate

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] celebrate
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 17:21:12 -0500

Ok people, I am now cruising much, much faster...send me your favorite you tube link as I probably haven't ever seen it!
(This is SUPER nice)
Woo hoo!

Bev, with a honkin' Hughesnet dish in the middle of the front yard...

--
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing
is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius

~ Calvin Coolidge