homestead - Re: [Homestead] celebrate

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] celebrate
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 19:22:50 -0500

Gloria Morris wrote:
Stacy Westfall - my horse training heroine - who needs reins in reining competition - or a bit to do a sliding stop?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMr4REbiW-s
(hanky warning - have it ready)
OMG! That is awesome!!! I had to send that one to about 5 people! I think I had actually heard of her, but never seen her before. Now I am inspired and will be watching the other videos of her. She is amazing and that was just beautiful.

I work dogs, not dance with them, but I was absolutely blown away by Tina Humphrey and her dog this video - off leash - dog dressage??? .... simply, artistry, complete with a wagging tail :)
I liked the way the dog skipped with her in step!

Not to be outdone, the men in this list include an amazing dog trainer, David Hartwig and his blue heeler, Skidboot
No, I hadn't seen him, but wow, I do love herding dogs! Skidboot is almost as smart as my BearBear! (an Aussie ;) )

And last, but definitely NOT least is Lorenzo -
He is amazing, but the video kind of feels like a commercial. I love this kind of stuff...
Y'all keep it coming!

--
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing
is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius

~ Calvin Coolidge