homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ta-Tsoi

  • From: sjc <indexer AT fairpoint.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ta-Tsoi
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 14:25:10 -0500

On 2/21/2010 1:25 PM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:
Just back from the garden and the first real view of it since November.

James, how cold did it get down there this winter, at the lowest?

Wondering if I could keep them going here in a year when the snow cover is good...zone 4... or maybe in a 'bale box', as we call it: 4-6 bales in a square or rectangle with plants in the center, old windows over the opening above the plants.

SJ