homestead - Re: [Homestead] pay as you go phones

  • From: Tim Oppenheim <timopp AT gmail.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] pay as you go phones
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 21:19:35 -0600

I have some Google Voice invites also. Email me if you would like one. Let's you have one local number that you can forward to any phone number.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 3, 2010, at 8:24 PM, Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com> wrote:

Yay, I do have something to contribute. I appreciate listening and learning
but have very little practical experience as I'm still in an apartment in
the city.

Are you planning to homestead at some point?

Regardless of where you get your pay as you go phone from (I have no real
advice on that), I would suggest grabbing a google voice number or something
similar. Basically it allows you to forward your calls from an assigned
number to your cell phone

Thanks for posting that, I didn't know that there was a service like
that, sort of like portability. Makes great sense.

Rob - Va