homestead - Re: [Homestead] Quality

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Quality
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:54:57 -0400

Lynda, last year I got a GREAT pool cover, heavy duty for a standard inground 40 foot pool on Freecycle. I could have cut it up and made smaller tarps, but we just folded it and use it to cover the woodpile.
The cover had one rip in it, about 10 inches long, which I taped up with Alabama chrome. :)

Bev

Lynda wrote:
Last year we bought 6 tarps for those "carports"

--
Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting your freedom on the USS Key West, currently deployed somewhere in the Pacific and/or Indian Ocean. Go Navy!
EarthNSky Farm, NW Georgia, USA