homestead - Re: [Homestead] Those crazy Norwegians, was, The cat is out of the bag

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Those crazy Norwegians, was, The cat is out of the bag
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 22:03:54 -0800

Or maybe you got it right <g> I mean, what the public says would seem to have nothing to really do with the reality. His nomination was a whole 12 or 13 days after he took office.

He gets the Nobel Shiny Thing Award because he's black and he continually talks about food stamps (he never got them) and how rough his mother had it (poor baby was a professional student, I'm so sad). He doesn't know what it is to be *really* black. He never lived in a ghetto. He was never discriminated against. He never experienced anything that vaguely resembles the "black experience."

Besides, I'm more irritated at the Three Dumketeers (Teflon, the Fashion Disaster and Foot in Mouth) right now anyway. This was going to be a new and different White House. *They* were actually going to read letters. My arse! I've gotten back three rubber stamp signature letters. All form letters done up with merge documents.

No, I don't think he's intelligent at all. I think *he* thinks he is which is a dangerous thing. He also thinks everyone else is beneath him, average, not as smart and he acts accordingly.

A smart man would actually have his staff send out a letter that addresses the main concern of the letter writer. Instead, it is "oh, I see the word 'education' so I'll send out the 'education' form letter." Guess that works for the ones that got a shiver up their leg when he was nominated. Doesn't work for folks with real concerns and issues.

Grrrr, I'm crabby. The frost has killed everything in my garden. No more fresh cherry tomatoes for my salads. Makes me real irritable <g>

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.

EarthNSky wrote:
he was awarded the Nobel Price

C, it should be Z. :)
It is late.
--
Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is
protecting your freedom on the USS Key West, currently deployed