homestead - [Homestead] The cat is out of the bag

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] The cat is out of the bag
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 07:45:31 -0700 (PDT)

The plans I first heard about some 3 years ago prior to the housing collapse,
the stock market collapse, the credit collapse, etc. (plans hatched by Putin
to topple the US as a world economic power via stop using dollars as the only
currency used to purchase oil) is finally being reported as "confirmed" in
the mainstream media.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/the-demise-of-the-dollar-1798175.html

It's in many papers around the world.
It is the reason gold just jumped to new all time highs.

Opinion - this is another very important catalyst for the final collapse of
the dollar, a catalyst that might turn out to be the straw that broke the
camel's back type moment leading to  hyperinflation in the US.....   This
comes on top of and as a result of the out of control US government spending
by prior administrations and creating money out of thin air by the current
administration as we near end-game.  The bulk of this has been going on since
the "petrodollar" deal was created and out of control spending on steroids in
2009 (bailouts etc).

Why US hyperinflation?

Congress continues to spend more money than tax receipts.

Congress depends on borrowing (via issuing new Treasuries to pay off old
principal and interest on maturing Treasuries and to spend more than tax
receipts).  The reasons for buying Treasuries with an incredibly moronic
yield of 1/4% as people "ran to safety" will evaporate with  a "poof" when
the rest of the world doesn't need to buy USDollars for oil, and US citizens
have to buy other currencies to buy oil.

Congress, instead of doing the responsible thing, will just tell the Treasury
via the fed to print money out of thin air - i.e. hyperinflate.

We are in a war - a currency war of epic proportions.

History repeats.

Look for things to get a lot more expensive as this plays out and for
shortages.

From the article:  "Chinese financial sources believe President Barack Obama
is too busy fixing the US economy to concentrate on the extraordinary
implications of the transition from the dollar in nine years' time. The
current deadline for the currency transition is 2018."

I still think the reason that the US was not even considered for the 2016
Olympics is based on a really grim economic forecast for the US - the time
frame is too coincidental...   I also doubt Prez Obama understands the
dynamics of this, and the powers that be might be counting on just that.  If
he and Congress actually understood the implications of this - their actions
and legislation proposals would instantly do a 180....

How can Prez Obama credibly entertain the notion that he can fix the US
economy with cap & tax, and healthcare mandates for all - as the rest of the
world abandons the dollar?? .......... ROFLMOA !

And this quote:  "America and Britain must be very worried. You will know how
worried by the thunder of denials this news will generate." is a dead on
accurate observation.  Denials in the US news about just about any thng bad
economically in the US media have really high odds of actually being
CONFIRMATION.  ;-)   Often denials on Friday - and then confirmation Monday
after over the weekend emergency action.  LOL.  That has been happened like
clockwork a number of times over the past couple of years.

http://financialsense.com/editorials/engdahl/2009/1007.html
Recommend this short article also - a short commentary on the UK story linked
above.