homestead - Re: [Homestead] are your children's minds safe in school?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] are your children's minds safe in school?
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 16:01:12 -0800

Geez, I don't want schools OR some parents teaching kids about sex <g>

I mean, I remember the stupid classes they used to do in fourth grade to teach girls about "your body" and that was THE most embarassing thing in the world. Besides, I knew more than the dumb video anyway!

Plus, I've read some of the stuff they want to teach and it is just plain WRONG and I'm not an ultra right wing religious nut and wouldn't let any of my kids near the stuff if they'd gone to p.s.!

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

Hey!? I am an ultra right wing religious nut, and I WANT my kids to learn about sex. And they do! I just don't believe the schools needs to be teaching about it. They don't teach the morality and responsibility that goes along with it. Parents place. Period. And don't give me crap about parents not doing it. Parents aren't teaching their kids lots of things. Why should they, if they can abdicate their responsibility?to government institutions...?