homestead - Re: [Homestead] are your children's minds safe in school?

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] are your children's minds safe in school?
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 16:41:10 -0400

I saw that movie, too. Used to be the old ladies in a family tried to see to
the breeding for the younger generations. They'd take pride in it.
Start talking about breeding people these days, and you in trouble. Human
beings are such a mess. We set social programs in place the help the weakest
people in society prosper.

Now let me attach my name to this writing and assure everyone that I'll
never successfully run for office.

Rob - Va