homestead - [Homestead] BLM Mustang

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] BLM Mustang
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:31:47 -0400

I have a friend who owns a BLM mustang that is healthy and 8-9 years old. She is interested in finding him a new home. He has been ridden, but he is quite spirited and not for the inexperienced equestrian. If anyone is interested, please let me know. She has 4 horses and needs to downsize for winter as both she and her husband are unemployed.

Bev in NW Georgia
--
Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting your freedom on the USS Key West, currently deployed somewhere in the Pacific and/or Indian Ocean. Go Navy!
EarthNSky Farm, NW Georgia, USA

  • [Homestead] BLM Mustang, EarthNSky, 09/23/2009