homestead - Re: [Homestead] More disappointing news

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More disappointing news
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:40:21 -0700 (PDT)

Easy, Teflon has been given his marching orders from the real masters of the
universe.  Just like they've given marching orders to the presidents before
him.

I really do not understand the reasons behind this.  On the liberal
agenda, I would definitely support elimination of the Patriot Act and
normalization of relations with Cuba.  Why, why why is Obama acting like
Bush on these issues?