homestead - [Homestead] More disappointing news

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] More disappointing news
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 01:37:48 -0400

I really do not understand the reasons behind this. On the liberal
agenda, I would definitely support elimination of the Patriot Act and
normalization of relations with Cuba. Why, why why is Obama acting like
Bush on these issues? If there is anyone out there who still can't
grasp that Republicans and Democrats are two sides of a coin flipped by
a third, unseen body, maybe these stories will give you something to
think about.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/15/obama-supports-extending-provisions-patriot-act/?test=latestnews

Obama maintains Cuba embargo

http://tinyurl.com/kjntlv

--
Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is
protecting your freedom on the USS Key West, currently deployed