homestead - Re: [Homestead] Stray animals

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Stray animals
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 16:22:59 -0400

It's a shame you can't take care of it yourself or have to pay. There is an
SPCA here but they rely on donations and the lady that runs it is really
mean to anyone that brings an animal. I can sort of understand it, because
it means more cost to her. but I'm not about to pay to get rid of an animal
that is killing my chickens.
The real villans are the people that keep a puppy or kitten until they start
to not be so cute and then take them for a drive in the country.

Rob - Va