homestead - Re: [Homestead] Epsilon Aurigae-homeschool interest

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Epsilon Aurigae-homeschool interest
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:19:16 -0400

Hi, Bev,
A friend also introduced me to that Firefly series, and the movie that
followed. My family and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a bit addicting,
though.

Since we don't watch tv anymore, we had missed the series. It seems that
there is occasionallyu something worth watching on TV, but not enough that we
will start to watch again...

Ray