homestead - Re: [Homestead] Technology, was Tractors was: A homestead plan

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Technology, was Tractors was: A homestead plan
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:24:38 +0000

we put a few drops of dawn in a dish and place it under a lamp to catch and
drown fleas. it is a better control method than all the sprays, because the
fleas just can't seem to help themselves at night and they all go for the
light.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)