homestead - Re: [Homestead] tomatoes

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] tomatoes
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:46:28 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, can build a cage with 1/4 x 1/4 wire mesh that I have, thanks.

--------
"It's when they fail to save what little is left that the flames will begin
in earnest." ~ Ray Zentz

“The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of
taxation and inflation.” ~ Vladimir Lenin

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public
debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and
controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome
become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public
assistance." ~Cicero, 55 BC

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure
reliance for the preservation of our liberty." ~Thomas Jefferson

“All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way.
People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes,
and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome.
Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder
respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” ~ George
Orwell

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better
than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not
your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May
your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our
countrymen.”— Samuel Adams